You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

1/01/2014 11:01 pm  #1

Broadway Discussion Rules

1. No -isms. Homophobia (really, you're going to be homophobic about Broadway? Man are you in the wrong fandom.), racism, size-ism (sadly, more prevalent than you'd think), etc. Leave it outside, don't bring it in here.

2. No "THIS SHOW SUCKS." We all have our preferred shows, and shows we dislike. And it is okay to not like shows! But just be nice, okay? It's okay to say why you didn't like this show or that revival, but don't be a dick about it.

3. No "THIS PERSON SUCKS." Just no. Again with the preferences. It's okay to not like people, but don't be a dick about it.

4. Leave actors' personal lives out of any and all discussion. Feel free to discuss their performances! That's what they do for a living and they're wonderful at it! I don't care if so-and-so cheated on his husband or so-and-so got engaged. Leave it out of here. These people are so giving of their time, lets please allow them some modicum of privacy.

5. No bootleg trading. I have no problem with bootlegs, but there's plenty of places you can do that around the internet, they're not hard to find, but it doesn't belong here.

6. NO ENTITLEMENT. There's a rash of behavior going around where fans are getting increasingly creepy about meeting actors at the stagedoor, or worse, approaching them (or their family members?!?!?!?!?!?!) away from the job, and getting rather petulant and hissy-fit throwing when their star du'jour doesn't stagedoor, is in a hurry, or doesn't appreciate being approached outside of work. None of that here. You will be respectful.

Just discuss the shows, the cast recordings, the performances, any outside performances the actors do, TV airings of things... and leave the nastiness and personal lives out of it, mmkay?

http://i.imgur.com/PvIuMeD.png
You're so nice. You're not good, you're not bad, you're just nice.
I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right. I'm the witch. You're the world.

blog // tumblr

Board footera