You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/19/2014 7:43 pm  #21

Re: Maplelea. Mind = blown.

In addition to all the clothing and stuff that I like, I submit that Leonie's pet bird is fricking adorable. I think that my girls may eventually have a parrot in their future.

My girls: Kirsten Johanna Larson (c. 1854: Ryd, Sweden/ Minnesota), Olive Leah Fonseca (c. 1887: East London, UK), Eva Marie Graff (c. 1926: Upper Michigan)

9/20/2014 8:48 pm  #22

ellaweasel wrote:

In addition to all the clothing and stuff that I like, I submit that Leonie's pet bird is fricking adorable. I think that my girls may eventually have a parrot in their future.

This is also very cool.  One of my college friends had an African Grey parrot (we called him booboo although his name was Tambu) and he was so very smart, he knew our names and could imitate perfectly my friend's boyfriend.

9/21/2014 10:37 pm  #23

I talked to my mom on the phone last night and told her about Maplelea and all their cool stuff. She was interested asked me to send her some links, so I linked her to both their Amazon site and the main site. Her response: "I like the Inuit girl best! And she has husky dogs!" My parents have a husky. So, I kind of wonder if my mom might end up getting herself Saila.  

My girls: Kirsten Johanna Larson (c. 1854: Ryd, Sweden/ Minnesota), Olive Leah Fonseca (c. 1887: East London, UK), Eva Marie Graff (c. 1926: Upper Michigan)

Board footera