You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/20/2014 9:14 pm  #11

Re: Damn it Obitsu! (bitching)

Clover-Elf wrote:

Reviving an old-ish thread to randomly ask--hey Neth, got any plans for that old body? 

(Geez, this is the second time this week I've asked about your bodies... XD)

As of right now it is naked and sitting in a box. If you don't mind a busted joint I'll toss it your way.

Last edited by Nethilia (9/20/2014 9:15 pm)

We're now at Zetaboards!

9/20/2014 9:16 pm  #12

Taja wrote:

She's so cute. Glad she's feeling better and what's the story behind her name?

Just saw this. So she was born Marie Dalcent, but then she got married and so now she has her first wife's last name. Marie has three wives. (POLYAMORY)

We're now at Zetaboards!

9/20/2014 11:01 pm  #13

Nethilia wrote:

Clover-Elf wrote:

Reviving an old-ish thread to randomly ask--hey Neth, got any plans for that old body? 

As of right now it is naked and sitting in a box. If you don't mind a busted joint I'll toss it your way.

That would be AWESOME! I love TLC dolls--and as a FMA fan, I'm already getting ideas. XD

Would it fit in Kaira's box, to save on shipping? I'll send a few more dollars to cover the extra weight... eee, this is going to be even BETTER than my birthday!!!

[Edit: stupid tablet keyboard.]

Last edited by Clover-Elf (9/20/2014 11:03 pm)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b247/Clover-Elf/Misc%20Forum%20Postings/inwhitethereisgreen_zps5f47d096.jpg

9/21/2014 10:10 pm  #14

Clover-Elf wrote:

Nethilia wrote:

Clover-Elf wrote:

That would be AWESOME! I love TLC dolls--and as a FMA fan, I'm already getting ideas. XD

Would it fit in Kaira's box, to save on shipping? I'll send a few more dollars to cover the extra weight... eee, this is going to be even BETTER than my birthday!!!

[Edit: stupid tablet keyboard.]

It probably will! I'll chuck it in.

We're now at Zetaboards!

Board footera