You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/22/2014 8:50 pm  #1

We're moving!

Hello, gals, guys, and everyone else! I don't know if you've been paying attention over in ChitChat, but the mods have convened and found a better place to host our community. Boom and I have been tweaking and twirling and polishing up the new place, and now we're ready for all our wonderful people to show up there!

http://w11.zetaboards.com/agcollectors/index/ is our new home. It allows near full customization (I've been working on the graphics) nice avatar gallery, the same kind of signatures, allows us a line for us to put our prefered pronouns, and customized emoticons! We're young enough that a move won't lose a lot of data.

We will not, I repeat NOT be deleting this board, because it's full of history. The mods will be posting here enough to keep this board around (just every 90 days or so) But we ask that you move all your attention to the other board. In a few days we'll lock down this board, and direct everyone to our new home. Think of it as an upgrade to the community we've made in just eight months.

Can't wait to see you there!

We're now at Zetaboards!

9/22/2014 10:28 pm  #2

Re: We're moving!

It's wonderful, dear admins. I love it! Thank you so much--I really think the new forum is way more user friendly.

9/23/2014 4:31 am  #3

That's 'swell, but do you have any plans on buying a new domain or something? Afaik Zetaboards allows board admins to park a dot-com domain on a site. That way people can more easily remember the site and also to keep the URL short and fancy. ;)

http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198000404928.png

9/23/2014 7:43 am  #4

blakegriplingph wrote:

That's 'swell, but do you have any plans on buying a new domain or something? Afaik Zetaboards allows board admins to park a dot-com domain on a site. That way people can more easily remember the site and also to keep the URL short and fancy. ;)

As of right now we've yet to buy one, though I've thought about it.

We're now at Zetaboards!

9/23/2014 5:07 pm  #5

Is there a way to make the new forum bigger? It's very small compared to this one and hard for me to see. I used the zoom feature on Firefox, but it makes things out of proportion.

My Girls: Maiki (Kaya), Saige, Anya (Kanani), Rhaise, Addy, Marie-Grace, Cecile, Caroline, Kit, Rebecca

9/25/2014 7:26 pm  #6

(Boom here)

The font size you mean? I can play with that for you.

*~*~* This is your Admin Account Speaking *~*~*

9/25/2014 9:24 pm  #7

(Neth)
All right, the old board is shut to new members, posts, and replies. Hie ye to the new house! 

*~*~* This is your Admin Account Speaking *~*~*

10/27/2014 7:54 am  #8

Our regular monthly preservation post to remind you we've moved to our new home at Zetaboards!

We're now at Zetaboards!

1/17/2015 11:05 pm  #9

Nethilia wrote:

Our regular monthly preservation post to remind you we've moved to our new home at Zetaboards!

We're now at Zetaboards!

2/23/2015 8:44 am  #10

Nethilia wrote:

We're now at Zetaboards!

Board footera