You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/18/2014 4:56 pm  #1

What song are you listening to?

I apologize if a thread like this already exists. I'm still new here, so I have not been able to look over every thread.

Right now I am listening to Break Free by Ariana Grande.

My dolls: Kanani, mini Marie Grace, and two Isabelle dolls from McDonald's.

9/18/2014 6:23 pm  #2

Re: What song are you listening to?

As in, what song you listen to the most these days or the song currently playing?

The former - Barlights by fun.; Let Her Go by Passenger; Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

The latter - Boston's Let Me Take You Home Tonight (been listening to their first two albums on shuffle a lot recently, so this is what came up)

9/18/2014 6:50 pm  #3

Previously: "Bustle Fluffah" by the cast of The Mystery of Edwin Drood
Now: "I've Decided to Marry You" by the cast of A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder.

http://i.imgur.com/PvIuMeD.png
You're so nice. You're not good, you're not bad, you're just nice.
I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right. I'm the witch. You're the world.

blog // tumblr

9/18/2014 7:45 pm  #4

Boomdiada wrote:

Previously: "Bustle Fluffah" by the cast of The Mystery of Edwin Drood
Now: "I've Decided to Marry You" by the cast of A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder.

I love that song from A Gentleman 's Guide...

I listen to classical (romantic, baroque, and classical periods) and occasionally alternative rock.
Also I love Joshua Bell's interpretation of Liebsleid and liebsfreud.
Anyone else listen to classical?

9/19/2014 11:54 pm  #5

The main songs I've been listening to lately:

Chandelier - Sia

Rain - Anjulie.

Oh "blah blah blah" your needs!

9/20/2014 12:26 am  #6

Astrolurus wrote:

Anyone else listen to classical?

I get on classical kicks every once in a while. I very much prefer baroque, gimme Vivaldi - but sometimes, you just have to crank the fast part of Beethoven's 'Emperor' so loud that the walls shake. (And the only concert I went to the Honolulu Symphony Orchestra to hear was, yep, the Emperor concerto.)
I heard a song I hadn't in -years- on the radio a couple days ago, and it's been stuck in my head ever since: Man In The Mirror, by Michael Jackson. Was never the biggest fan of his music, but -that song- is one I have always loved. There was a genre of poverty awareness music in the 80s, but Michael Jackson did it better than Phil Collins ever did, and that is because he made it -personal-. "I'm talking to the man in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his ways." In other words, what am -I- myself doing about this stuff? It's much more direct than the 1-step-removed-from-the-situation songs like "Another Day In Paradise" were.

Last edited by Mirenithil (9/20/2014 12:32 am)

9/20/2014 6:51 pm  #7

I'm really obsessed with All About That Bass lately, haha. I knew of the song, but didn't hear the full version until a few days ago and have had it on non-stop ever since.

Board footera